[TriLUG] IBM Thinkpad T23 w/ Linux?

Rev. Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sun Sep 30 12:39:12 EDT 2001

Chris M:
> Not on mine.  Haven't looked on the dock and didn't consider
> it while purchasing...so I don't even know if it's mentioned
> on the IBM website.  You might have better luck with the
> A-series...as they are targeted as desktop replacements.

My interest is more in doing non-linear video editing in the field.  All the
new camcorders have a firewire connection for sucking video right out to the
hard drive and doing your editing there (and exporting back out to the
camera your finished product).

Reverend Christian J Hedemark II
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin