[TriLUG] looking for a lecture location, mon, nov 12

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 30 14:57:59 EDT 2001

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Sinner from the Prairy wrote:

> A Dissabte 29 Setembre 2001 01:26 am, vàreu escriure:
> > >It might be worthwhile for somebody to contact MCNC.  They have a nice
> > >theatre style
> > >auditorium, where Tri-JUG hold their meetings.  I'd suggest maybe
> > >contacting Trimble Carlisle,
> > >and see if he can provide a contact name / number at MCNC.
> > >Trimble_Carlisle at emc.com.
>
> What day is the talk?
> How long is going to be?
> What's the topic?
> Who can attend the conference?
> How many people is expected to attend?

evening of monday, nov 12.  we have the flexibility to set this up
any way we want, so i suspect a starting time of 7 pm would be
reasonable.  have eben talk for 60-90 minutes, take questions after
that.

it should be open to the public, anyone who wants to come.
topic?  check out his web site, and make suggestions.  he seems
pretty flexible, anything involving copyright issues, SSSCA, DMCA
and the like.

attendance?  depends on just how we want to publicize it.  like i
mentioned, this is pretty well improvising, so we can design it
any way we want.

rday