[TriLUG] looking for a lecture location, mon, nov 12

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sun Sep 30 18:42:25 EDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 05:23:14PM -0400, rpjday spoke thusly:
> > Again, (I do not have the e-mails: my faulty disc drive is still with no
> > partition table), what is the name of the Speaker? What URL are you talking
> > about?
> >

> http://moglen.law.columbia.edu  (from memory)

And for when you loose a recent trilug message from your amil archive,
or fear you ahve missed something :

http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/

for the list archives....

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001