[TriLUG] even more on eben moglen

rpjday at mindspring.com rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 2 12:54:37 EDT 2001

  let me clarify something about eben moglen's visit.  he's already
scheduled to give a talk thursday, nov 8 at UNC -- a joint talk
under the sponsorship of the law school and the program in cultural
studies.  as i understand it, this is open to the public.  can someone
come up with a pointer to a web page that gives more detail?  as
eben hisself wrote to me, "Given that the sponsors are legal and
lit-crit/historical, it ain't gonna be a walk on the tech side."
does the law school or PCS have a web page of upcoming events?

  which is cool since, if we as trilug (he wrote, being just a
tad possessive :-) can organize a monday lecture, *we* can pretty
much set the agenda and pick the topic.

  this also suggests that we can attend *two* e. moglen talks,
except that his first talk clashes with november's trilug meeting.
thus my keen desire to get something happening the following
monday.

rday