[TriLUG] stollen computer

Barry Evans baevans at cisco.com
Wed Oct 3 14:03:25 EDT 2001

Certainly hacking your *own* computer can't be a crime so definitely
unleash anything you can to get useful information.  I don't believe you
ever said if it was a linux or pc box.  I'd look for documents in the hopes
he wrote a paper for work or school that might allow you to find
him.  Email, webbrowser caches should be pulled down & combed for clues.
Remember windoze programs like BackOriffice that go so far as capturing
keystroke and even audiostreams if a mic is present...
-Barry