[TriLUG] Your Mission, should you choose to accept...

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Wed Oct 3 18:30:08 EDT 2001

Loyal Readers:
We need your help.  Due to various SNAFU's we are without a presenter this
month.  Originally scheduled was a talk on Kernel 101, an overview of how to
Get/Compile/Install your very own kernel.  Usually these talks go for about
1.5 hours, or so...  Usually it's a very interactive crowd, and it can be a
lot of fun.

We realize that this is VERY late notice, and are grateful to have such a
pool of volunteers to draw upon.

Any volunteers should step forward, and this message will self destruct in
4.1335978836 micro-fortnights.

Thank you,
Chris Knowles