[TriLUG] surveillance

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Thu Oct 4 14:20:41 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 02:06:15PM -0400, john broome spoke thusly:
> Trust me, that won't be a problem.  I've been trying to get a warranty
> replacement power supply for a company laptop, they won't ship it because my
> address doesn't match the address that the laptop was originally shipped.

According to what you've said durring the course of your power supply
problems, it'll take a act of god for dell to be helpful....

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001