[TriLUG] openoffice

acoliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 11:11:00 EDT 2001

If mozilla handles the windows special quotes and stuff thats a new one on
me.  All I know is when I take the docs home on my linux box and even in
mozilla I'm having to replace all the stupid quotes.  Secondly, I don't want
them in there on the mere principal of it.  They are nonstandard and hence
bad.  Bottom line, I want them turned off.  And curse the openoffice people
for using them especially by default.

Also I still have staroffice 5.2 at home and it just displays nothing in
those spots.

Don't worry, its all HTML.  There will be notes - they will be available at
the very least on my server.

-Andy