[TriLUG] trilug newsgroup

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 01:17:00 EDT 2001

Serendipity at its best...  I've been threatening to donate one of my old
PC to TriLUG for use as a news server, and I happen to have an old P90
loaded in the trunk of my car (at the request of my wife to remove it from
our abode...).  It's travelled many miles in the trunk of my car now and
deserves a bit of a rest.

I was hoping to get it installed before the meeting tomorrow, but I'll
probably install it *at* the meeting - using VALinux 6.24.

The only thing I have to absolutely finish before surrending it to the
capable hands of Kevin (or Mike) is the Secure Shell setup...

See you folks tomorrow!

Jon

BTW: if anyone wants to donate a nice IDE drive to the cause, it would be
welcome, as this one has an old 1gig drive.
===