[TriLUG] slides and thanks

acoliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 12 09:27:02 EDT 2001

The "slides" from last night are at:

http://www.superlinksoftware.com/kernel101/

A bzipped copy is there as well (link is on the first page).  Hopefully,
we'll get them on or linked from the trilug site (either way is fine with
me).

They were done with open office so its Sun's fault if they aren't pretty.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming, especially Jeremy Katz and the rEd
haT posse.  It made it alot more interesting and fun with them there and I
think its important that the local distribution vendor takes an interest in
the local LUG and hope to see them come to all the LUG events.  (its also
more fun being heckled by reD hAt Linux people than just the usual luggers)

Thanks to Jon for all his help, use of his laptop, and letting Alec play his
bug game.

I'd like to kinda keep this up date as they change, there are apparently a
few things that have changed since I first found my way through compiling a
kernel, that I'll probably update soon.  Please submit to me
(axcxoxlxixvxexr at nxcxx.xrxrx.com - remove all x's to get the email address).

-Andy

PS I looked at my backup config file... It DIDN'T have parport or usb
enabled.  (scary music plays)