[TriLUG] Deb vs. RPM (was Icecast.conf and debian)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 21:21:25 EDT 2001

We were hoping to get you for this November meeting.  We have 15 minute
demo of an new User Interface already lined up to precede the talk.

It would be cool to get you to cover the basics of RPM, how to use Source
RPMS, and how to roll your own RPM.  Then if we could get another volunteer
to show the Mandrake way, and maybe a Debian guy to sneer at us all and
show us the right way to do things...

Jon (steering committee) Carnes

BTW: I love RPM for the basics, but when I go bleeding edge, I am
definitely a tarball fanatic.
===