[TriLUG] cool article

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:44:42 EDT 2001

>acoliver wrote:

> > http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.10/linux.html

> > Interesting article......  I'd kinda like to tip my hat to the redhat
>tech
> > who did that to her. *smirk*

>I'd kind of like to smack him.  It would be one thing to force her to
>change to Linux, but it is quite another to wipe her drive without
>warning.

>Losing data sucks.

Ranting on /. as an AC is one thing.

When you work in a company (not a foundation) , you must not act as an /.-AC
poster.

This guy that did this, aside from unprofessional, shortsightness and with
an obvious problem with his masculinity, should be fired and make him sign a
public statement that he does not represent in any way the GNU spirit.  And,
oh, yes, make him use Win3.11 for IA64 through a telent connection from a
Commodore64 with missing keys.

One thing is saying that your OS is no good. Another thing is destroying
something that is not yours, jeopardize someone else's work and be an
uneducated primate with knowledge of some command-line commands.

I really despise this kind of behaviour.

This ani't no cool. This is a non-sense, stupid and childish act.

All the newsgroups flamewars, wild /. posts... is funny , until it happens
in real life. Then it is not funny at all.

Salut,
Sinner