[TriLUG] red hat 7.2 now available at ftp.redhat.com

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Mon Oct 22 09:47:59 EDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 03:13:08AM -0400, rpjday spoke thusly:
>   nuff said.

I'm freeing up space and verifying our mirror of it now as I
type. Sorry for delays, but it's a daddy thing, y'know?

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001