[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale

Rev. Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Mon Oct 22 14:27:07 EDT 2001

rday writes:
>   just to make sure i'm not missing anything, it seems that the
> least expensive version of red hat 7.2 you can get has a shelf
> price of about $59, is this right?  looks like the days of $29
> boxed sets are history.  sigh.

If any Red Hat marketing folks are lurking here, some clarification would be
appreciated.  I always download first to see if it is worth running.  When I
see good stable versions with enough new compelling features I usually buy
the $30 box set, not because I have to, but because it seems to me the right
thing to do to further development of the product.  If the lowest price box
set is indeed ~$59 now I don't know if I will be doing that anymore.