[TriLUG] Topic for discussion

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Mon Oct 22 16:48:56 EDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 02:12:32PM -0400, H. Wade Minter spoke thusly:
> I get my working copy to where I want it to be for the tag, then I run
> (from the root of the working copy):
>
> cvs -q tag TAG_NAME

You may actualyll want to use

cvs tag -c TAG_NAME

to make sure you don't have any locally modified files when adding the tag

BTW, The O'Reilly CVS Pocket Reference kicks ass

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001