[TriLUG] Graphing Software

scott jacobs sjacobs at plurimus.com
Tue Oct 23 10:48:59 EDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 10:19:50AM -0400, S. William Schulz wrote:

> Morning,
>
> Does anyone recognize the look of these plots:
>
>    http://linux.unx.nu/temp.shtml
>

> I've written to them, and they say the software is listed on that page,
> but either I'm not seeing it, or it's written out in Norse/Swedish.
> GnuPlot possibly?
>
> Thanks,
>
> SWS

On their system info page, they list MRTG as being installed.  MRTG will
generate graphs similar to what you see, using the GD toolkit.  I haven't
seen MRTG do graphs exactly like that, but it could just be a matter of
fiddling with the configuration options.

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

an example of a MRTG graphs:

http://www.stat.ee.ethz.ch/mrtg/

scott