[TriLUG] red hat 7.2 now available at ftp.redhat.com

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Tue Oct 23 19:26:40 EDT 2001

Sinner from the Prairy [sinner at escomposlinux.org] wrote:
> It works with dual Athlon, so it should work with your system now.
>
> Actualy, there was problems with Athlon motherboards (undetected) and
> scsi raid controllers. All detected by Anaconda on 7.2

Yeah, I had problems installing on my 3Ware RAID card.  The updates
image fixed it, I'm now spiffing up my shiny new redhat 7.2 install.

It was driving me crazy though, it's scary seeing what look to be
hardware errors in the logs... glad it was just a software problem.  =)

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger at befunk.com)
http://defiance.dyndns.org/ / http://radio.scenespot.org/