[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale]

Matt Jezorek matt at bluelinux.org
Thu Oct 25 09:01:28 EDT 2001

Recently at the Best Buy on 15-501 which i go into at least once a week and
for the past 4 or 5 months they have had one version of Linux and only one
box of it. All the rest of the shelf space for Linux was overrun by Windows
for Dummies Books.....

I have not been able to go to Best Buy and buy my new versions of Linux