[TriLUG] Beta Tester Needed for a new Desktop Environment

Tan T. Phan tan.phan at codeflex.com
Thu Oct 25 14:46:36 EDT 2001

Hello all,
I got permission to post this message from the Chairman at TriLUG from
the last meeting. This message is a call for help. Thank you in advance
for your help.

My name is Tan Phan. I am the founder and CTO of Codeflex Inc. here in
the Triangle. The company designs, develops, and markets a desktop
environment (named Flowe Desktop) for Linux. I am looking for volunteers
to beta test this new desktop environment for Linux. The desktop
environment has been alpha and beta tested for 3+ months now. It is very
stable. More info on the product and company can be found codeflex.com.
Please contact me directly (tan.phan at codeflex.com) if you are interested
in participating in the beta testing. Your help will be greatly
appreciated.

System requirements: RedHat Linux 7.x (support for Mandrake 8.x is
coming), 128MB  RAM, 60MB avail disk space, 400+MHz CPU, X server
1028x764x15 (or better), sound card configured.

I will also be at the next TriLUG meeting for a short demo the product
for the group. I look forward to working with you all and thanks again
for your help.
-Tan