[TriLUG] farewell

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Thu Oct 25 15:53:51 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 12:17:18PM -0400, Beth Ellison spoke thusly:
> No, no. I kid. About the chopping off my head part, at least. We have some
> good books around the office on CVS, but I thought I'd ask for
> recommendations from you folks anyway. And the key word here is "newbie."

Both O'Reilly books rule. While I only own the CVS Pocket Ref, I
understand the othe CVS books is awsome.

Gte the Pocket Ref, and you will be happy.

And if you need help, ask. I'm not a CVS guru, but I know my way
around it better than some.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001