[TriLUG] LastFoot.com VNCSERVER

T.A. Nguyen tuananh at cnconsulting.com
Thu Oct 25 16:01:54 EDT 2001

Had anyone use or work with this technology before when it was public?  I am
interested in the way they set vncserver up via inetd and when the
vncbrowser got to one of these server, it ask for user id & password as if
you are login locally.  I got some instructions from the internet but does
not seem to help me.  Sorry, I got thick skull...

Regards,
T.A. Nguyen
VP - IT Development
International IT Services, Ltd