[TriLUG] Graphical Grub

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Thu Oct 25 16:20:19 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 12:43:06PM -0400, Tanner Lovelace spoke thusly:
> When did you last check?  As of 8.1, Mandrake has added patches
> to let grub boot jfs and xfs filesystems which I don't see in the
> redhat RPM at all...  There's also the little matter of having
> a Redhat splash screen come up on my Mandrake box... :-)

Oh. Bugzilla it, and hopefully they'll ahve katz fix it. *grin*

> P.S. Isn't everything with linux educational...? :-)

Not always. Sometimes it works just right, and you don't have to learn
anything new.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001