[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale

john j. cruz casacruz at bellatlantic.net
Thu Oct 25 21:18:21 EDT 2001

This past Tuesday I was at Cherry Hill, NJ.  I stopped at CompUSA for a look and
found Red Hat 7.2 for $59.95 but the box had a $20 rebate sticker on it.  This
brought the actual cost down to the cost of Red Hat 7.1 which was next to the
7.2.

Has any one seen this rebate sticker on the Red Hat 7.2 box locally?

jjc