[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale]

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:52:35 EDT 2001

>first off, that's not proof that most of the linux community is extremely
>hostile towards usability people; i don't know that linuxtoday talkback
>forum participants are necessarily representative of the linux community.
>pedanticism aside, do you have books or articles that you'd consider a
>good summary of proven usability engineering methods?

I have a publication about it. It was developed by good tech people working
with psicologists and end-users.

The good thing: all what it says, looks very sound and sensible.
The bad thing (well...) it's in my language, Catalan. But the pictoric
examples shouldn't be a problem.

Do you need one?

Salut,
Sinner