[TriLUG] ___ at mindspring.com____

Cheryl Elia clelia at email.unc.edu
Sat Oct 27 13:18:11 EDT 2001

> I think your dialup username is your full primary e-mail address (including
> the @mindspring.com).

Oh, right, I totally forgot to mention - I learned the hard way that you
absolutely must include the @mindspring.com part (or @earthlink.net).
Maybe everyone does that nowadays anyway, but <voice="grumpy old man">Back
in *my* day, alls you had to enter was your userID!</voice>.

Anyway, I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention that, and if it saves anyone
the dreadful frustration I encountered just trying to read my daggone
email at a conference, well, then, it was worth it.

;-)
cheryl