Python users (was Re: [TriLUG] Games and Games...)

Mark Pilgrim f8dy at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 15:57:35 EST 2001

> BTW: any one know of a Python users group in the area.  I'm really gettig
> into Python (first Mailman, now all these python based games...)

Don't know of any specific users group, but there are a few avid Python
users in the area, myself included ( http://diveintopython.org ).  Also a
guy named Roland, whom I just met last Friday, who dabbles in Python and (I
believe) helped write the initial version of PythonCard (
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/ ).

Don't know if there are others, but it'd be cool to find out.

-Mark
You're smart; why haven't you learned Python yet?
http://diveintopython.org/