[TriLUG] Games and Games...

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Sun Oct 28 19:13:41 EST 2001

A Diumenge 28 Octubre 2001 11:23 am, vàreu escriure:
> in this time of strife and worry, I find that games are VERY important to
> me. Where do YOU go to find games under Linux?

> I ask this question as the 7.2 install I just did came with a fun little
> game called chromium.  Never heard of it before.  Are there Linux gaming
> News sites, like www.bluesnews.com but for Linux?

I recently started a thread in the spanish Linux newsgroup about the really
important applications found on any OS.

Of course, we were talking about games :)

Some games that came around

- FreeCiv http://www.freeciv.org For all you Civilization junkies out there

- Parsec http.//www.parsec.org  For space-hot-shots . Do you own a joystick?
Do you think that you can do better than Red Squadron? Battlestar galactica
pilots were all winnies? This is your game. Great music for parties too! (mp3)

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.geocities.com/sinner_prairy/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Linux Machine # 38068