[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale]

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Mon Oct 29 22:40:14 EST 2001

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 08:32:49PM -0500, Brent Fox spoke thusly:
> So I guess the question isn't just to Roy, but to everybody:
>   What can we do to make the Red Hat Linux installer better?

First up, one of the things I *LIKE* about the Madrake, Debian, and
pre Anaconda RedHat installers is the ability to see what setp I'm on,
and how many are left. While the help bar on the left is nice, I much
prefer the way mandrake has "help" as an option button, and the
install task list on the left.

But the colors in Anaconda are, IMHO, much nice to look at.

PS - glad to see that you're not being worked to death over at the
Hat. I *DO* miss having you and Tammy show up at meetings. Hope all is
well with the two of you!

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001