[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale]

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 30 02:20:53 EST 2001

But pay particular attention to make sure that the colors used provide
bright contrasts with one another. I just explode whenever I encounter a
website which has a dark blue background with black lettering. Is this
supposed to be cool or something?? What good is a website which can't be
read by senior citizens that most rapidly growing population in the U.S.
today??