[TriLUG] slightly offtopic but good question

acoliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 30 14:01:02 EST 2001

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Okay I think I found my keyboard:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/mytoshiba/p0tosnotkeyu3.html

However, it says its for a 2060CDS instead of the 2065CDS.  The picture of
the two laptops looks the same and everything  I read lists 2060/2065CDS in
the same breath so to speak.  My gut feeling is this is the same laptop with
different preloaded software or something stupid like that.  Any thoughts?

If this fails I think I'll call CHOICE!  I hate to drive to raliegh
(especially with the rental car $$$), but maybe they'll ship it.

-Andy