[TriLUG] [TriLUG-Announce] Nov. 12 - Eben Moglen lecture! (directions)

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Wed Oct 31 14:46:02 EST 2001

NC*SA is pleased to announce that our November meeting, co-sponsored with
the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG), will feature a lecture by Dr.
Eben Moglen.

- - - - -

Please note the CHANGE OF VENUE for this meeting.  The lecture will be
held at the North Carolina School of Science and Math in Durham, courtesy
of NCSSM.  This is not our regular location, and was chosen to
accommodate the expected number of attendees.

- - - - -

Speaker:	Dr. Eben Moglen
Topic:		"The Fate of Free Software: Why the Battle is Now,
		 What They'll Do, How We'll Win."