[TriLUG] Old dilemma, IBM Etherjet cards

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Thu Nov 1 09:37:43 EST 2001

I've seen some recent discussion (I think) about getting the IBM
Etherjet 10/100 PCMCIA cards to work, though I'm having some trouble
with this card.

Specifically, I'm trying to help a user do an FTP install of 7.2 and
before anything the installer wants to insert a module, none of which
that are available seem to work.  I downloaded tulip.c which allegedly
is the updated driver for the card, though when I point the installer to
the driver (tulip.c) on a different floppy it doesn't recognize this.
Help?

Thanks,
Jeff

--