[TriLUG] Fw: WinXP vs RH 7.2

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Thu Nov 1 17:25:07 EST 2001

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 05:06:52PM -0500, Donald Ball spoke thusly:
> can we tack on me too comments to the same bug?

yep,a dn you can add yourself to the cc list for the bug.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001