[TriLUG] ___ at mindspring.com____

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 2 04:32:36 EST 2001

Ah, that would be the CARY  Barnes and Noble. I've told everyone on here
what town I live in. --Al
P.S. Could you tell me how much your Barnes & Noble charges for a copy of
Linux Format (including the disk)?? The last copy I bought at Cary's Borders
was $13.95 (this included the CD disk). One last question: have you
calculated how much an annual subscription to Linux Format would cost
delivered to North America? They only give the cost in British pounds, which
as you know varies on the currency markets. The programs on the disk that
come with this magazine are terrific and save you a lot of time downloading
new releases and editions.