[TriLUG] a wine "mini-doc"

Fred Stutzman stutzman at email.unc.edu
Fri Nov 2 18:27:31 EST 2001

You might want to see if Toreros in Durham will have the game.  They
usually have a few screens showing soccer.  But if they don't, you can go
enjoy some of the best Mexican food in the area served by the terrific
staff.  I think there are a few Toreros, but the one I frequent is near
South Square Mall.

Cheers, and good luck finding your game,
Fred