[TriLUG] eclipse

John R. Hicks angryjohn69 at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 6 14:34:32 EST 2001

CVS may not be maintained, but I can't imagine the masses of organizations
that are currently using it just turning on a dime and moving to something
else that isn't as proven.  In other words, CVS is going to be with us for a
while, and the more graphical clients...especially GOOD ones, the better.
Just my $0.02

John