[TriLUG] even more interesting

Matt Jezorek matt at bluelinux.org
Fri Nov 9 09:08:42 EST 2001

Since no one understood what I was trying to say I will shut up and leave
the list. I have noticed that thru out most
of the conversations, no one should have an opinion different then a few of
the other members here. And if they do
they are quickly discounted. This is  absurd. One question before I leave
the list. Where are these OS'es and Computers
now? You cant say its MS anti-competitive behavior that pushed them out.
They were gone long before MS became bully's.
If it was not for MS Desktop even though it was stolen, computers would not
be on as many desks as they are now.

Matt - The Last Message