[TriLUG] last night & job status

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Nov 9 16:38:35 EST 2001

I've gotten a few private notes along the same lines so I'll just answer
them here....

Last night - Sorry I wasn't at the meeting.  When you become detached from a
daily routine it is easy to lose track of the date.  I meant to be there,
and wish I had been there, but I missed it.

Job - Still looking.  It's been 5 months now.  There was a great opportunity
at Nando Media for someone with Linux and FreeBSD background, but I had
LOUSY representation so someone else got an offer before I could even
interview.  I am so eager to get back to work.  If any of you know of a
sysadmin job where you work, please do drop me a line.  I don't just do
Linux (also do all flavors of Windows minus XP, *BSD, and while not recent
I've done OS/2 and Netware).  I do documentation work, support, system
administration, etc.   Not much programming except maybe some little perl
scripts.  But I am a quick learner.  7 years of professional IT experience.
Thanks for tolerating the brief advertisement.  ;-)