[TriLUG] startup scripts, sendmail

Richard O. Hammer ROHammer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 14:14:10 EST 2001

The directions which came with Qmail sent me looking for a
single command in a script like:
            sendmail -bd -q15m

But does this (Mark's answer) imply that I cannot expect to
find a single command like that in my RH 7 startup scripts?

? In fact, if I understand correctly, the command to start
sendmail is expressed, not as a single command in a script,
but by the existence of the link-files
/etc/rc?.d/S80sendmail ?