[TriLUG] Fwd: [The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge (fwd)]

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Nov 12 13:49:43 EST 2001

Jon Carnes [jonc at nc.rr.com] wrote:
> Kevin, I would like to donate a disk to FA, which would be easiest to put
> in: IDE or SCSI?

Unless something has changed, fatalpha is totally full of its internal
bays.  Anything donated would need to be a replacement or something
that can attach externally.

As far as replacements, it does have IDE interfaces.  I think it's
UDMA/33, at best.  The 9GB drives in there now are Ultra/Wide, if
memory serves (68 pin).

Mike
--
Never trust a man who puts anything other than a finger up his nose. - _Snatch_