[TriLUG] Re: Tri-Lug Project Hosting: was: [The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge (fwd)]

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Mon Nov 12 14:37:10 EST 2001

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 01:47:53PM -0500, prhodes at vdsinc.com spoke thusly:
> > I'd be interested in volunteering to do something like this.
> >
> > What exactly do you have in mind? Something as complex as sourceforge,
or
> > just a CVS repository, or something in between?

> Eventually, I'd like something sourceforge-ish. CVS, mail server(s),
> publicly available HTTP downloads.

Well, consider yourself as officially having one volunteer to work on it.
I'm not a guru at any of this stuff,
but I learn pretty quick in general. And I have recently set-up CVS, and
CVSWeb for my company.  I'm thinking
about installing bugzilla here as well, so I could use some practice with
that, anyway.  Assuming bugzilla
is acceptable as the bug-tracking system, for trilug-hosting.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their
revolutionary right to overthrow it.  - Abraham Lincoln

No citizen shall be denied the right to bear arms, if as a last resort, to
protect themselves from tyranny in Government. - Thomas Jefferson