[TriLUG] Re: Tri-Lug Project Hosting: was: [The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge (fwd)]

Nathan Conrad conrad at cs.unc.edu
Mon Nov 12 16:21:36 EST 2001

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:

> Anyone have a Sparc or PPC that they'd donate for compiling stuff on
> if we could set it up?

I have an old PowerComputing (Macintosh clone) which I have sitting on
my floor now. It has a 100 MHz 603 CPU as I remember and on motherboard
10baseT enet. I have not used it with Linux, so I don't know if it would
work. It also would need a beefier hard drive since its current one is but
a gig (SCSI).

Would something like this work?