[TriLUG] VA Linux distros

Jos Purvis purvis at melete.org
Tue Nov 13 19:56:59 EST 2001

	So in looking around at VA Linux's pages, it looks like their custom
distribution has gone kaput, along with their hardware arm.  This is kind of a
shame, since I rather enjoyed using their build of RH6.2 for those few
applications (*cough*FireWall-1*cough*) that can't be run on anything more
current.  I'm sure a few people out there are still using VA's build--is it
the case that it's no longer being developed or updated?  If so, are there any
other RedHat-based distributions similar to this one being maintained?

		--Jos

--
/  Jos Purvis (purvis at melete.org) ||  Yet Another Security Geek  \