[TriLUG] RedHat CD install hangs

Craig Duncan craigduncan at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 15 20:06:56 EST 2001

Have you considered an HTTP install or copying the ISO images onto the hard
drive and installing from there? For the first, all you need is a local http
server from which to publish the contents of the CDROM's and the later can
be done from a DOS partition. Also, try moving the CDROM onto another
controller.