[TriLUG] Mandrake 8.1 installation--Part TWO--the problems!accordingtoLockergnome's Penguin Shell

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:51:16 EST 2001

>From: "al johson" <alfjon at mindspring.com>

>If I'm interested in getting the "fixed Supermount" where would I go to
>download it when it's available??

You want to check the website http://www.pclinuxonline.com and the newsgroup
alt.os.linux.mandrake (linux-mandrake ??) .

They are the source of lore for Mandrake knowledge. Textar (the Texan guy
behind PCLinuxOnLine), has a FTP server where he uploads patched kernels,
special sanitized Cooker stuff and othe fun bits of Mandrakellianism (?) ,
like an speed-up version of KDE 2.2.1, really recent Kernels with
interesting patches (probably with supermount patch).

Check it out.

Salut,
Sinner