[TriLUG] firewall books for 2.4 kernel

Henryk M. Kowalski kowalski at easternrad.com
Sun Nov 18 13:16:18 EST 2001

Ziegler's "Linux Firewalls" - *2nd* edition is out and includes
(allegedly complete) coverage of iptables.
I saw it @ Borders bookstore on Six Forks Rd in Raleigh yesterday.

I have the 1st edition of this book (pre-iptables).  Seems good to me,
but then, I'm an amateur and not a very informed source ;). If anyone
knows of good reasons why one should avoid using either of these books,
please speak up.

Thanks,
Henry