[TriLUG] Apache - Front Page Extensions

Jeff Baldwin jeff_baldwin at unc.edu
Tue Nov 20 23:48:59 EST 2001

Hello All (again) -

Has anyone here setup Front Page extensions on Apache?  I have read the
docs, it all seems simple enough, but I have a server w/ many virtual
hosts already established, and I would like advice from someone who has
done this before I proceed, I would REALLY hate to break this box.

I know, I know, I should be shot for even wanting to enable these
extensions on an Apache box.  I have tried to fight it, but the demand
for FP extensions on the box has now reached the unbearable point.

All help is appreciated, as always.

Thanks

Jeff