[TriLUG] Re: LUG: problems whith X

Jeremy Katz katzj at linuxpower.org
Tue Nov 27 14:10:10 EST 2001

On Tuesday, November 27 2001, elliot peele said:
> i have had some problems with X lately. it has been randomly login me out.
> i am running redhat linux 7.2 and xfree86 4.0. i have a dell latitude
> 810c with a nvidia 32MB gforce2go. has anyone else seen this problem.

Thank NVidia.  Their drivers weren't overly stable in my experience on a
test box or in many others.  There are some people who say they work
fine for them without problemm, but it seems to be random as to whether
or not they work for people.

Cheers,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz
katzj at linuxpower.org	| jlkatz at eos.ncsu.edu
http://linuxpower.org	| Developer, NCSU Realm Kit for Red Hat Linux
GPG fingerprint: 367E 8B6B 5E57 2BDB 972A 4D73 C83C B4E8 89FE 392D