[TriLUG] any clues?

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Nov 27 15:55:12 EST 2001

rpjday wrote:

>   (i think it's time for our regular peek at help-desk hilarity.)
>

> 			The Enduser
>
>  This is a true story from the WordPerfect helpline.  Needless to say
>  the help desk employee was fired:  however, he/she is currently
>  suing the WordPerfect organization for "Termination without Cause".

While this *is* incredibly funny, I've heard it so many time, from
so many different ways (including from a place I used to work) that
I have real difficulty believing it's true...
--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace at wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

  History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times
  of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to
  endure.  --  Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1989