[TriLUG] OT, RE: OpenBSD [Delete now or forever hold your peace]

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Thu Nov 29 15:57:16 EST 2001

I know this is off-topic, but this is the best place to go for info, and
I know someone out there is using OpenBSD but, has anyone been able to
get Tripwire up and running on an OpenBSD system?  I'm running OpenBSD
2.9 on an i386 and I can't seem to get it going right (i.e. one version
dumps core, the other can't find the right paths).  Tripwire.org has the
Linux version (rpm, source, and binary) and they claim it should work on
some BSD systems.  Tripwire isn't available as a port yet, so I think it
has to be compiled from source.

Thanks for your help,
Jeff

--